|Commission Prices and Information.|
Scripting Mechanical Hearts
Writing Anthony's Story
I'm Roxanne, welcome to my gallery. You'll find only complete works in this online gallery. For sketches and other art related fun, visit my tumblr:
TUMBLR : www.tumblr.com/blog/salvaka-dr…
I am a full time student studying my Bachelor in Creative Industries, majoring in Graphic Design. I create mostly for myself based on the various stories I've created. I am, however, open for commissions. Drop me a note here on dA for art or email me at email@example.com
Favs, comments and Watches are most loved^W^ A huge thank you to all that do!
ALL PRICES ARE IN USD.
What I do
- The digital media commissions result in you receiving a high quality .jpg, .png and the .psd of the flattened image.
- The Pencil Art will result in you receiving the physical/original copy. It will be shipped to you as included in the price. If you don’t want the original copy, the price will lower.
- I work in A4 both digitally and traditionally. The digital canvas can be larger at your request with no extra charge. The traditional canvas can be larger (Max. A3) at an extra cost.
- I draw pretty much anything so just ask. This excludes erotica, anime/manga/cartoon styles, hate and discrimination art and anything to do with politics and religion. Keep it clean and happy.
- I use PAYPAL only. No points, no bank transfers or cheques.
- Extra characters in one illustration will cost 50% more on top of the original price.
- High levels of detail and difficult illustrations may incur an extra cost as details are time consuming.
- These comissions and prices are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. For commercial work, negotiation is required.
- Shorter deadlines will incur an extra cost.
- I reserve the rights to the artwork I create. and therefore have the right to display the artwork in my portfolio and in online galleries. I also reserve the right t refuse any commission.
How to Commission Me and Payment
- Contact me either by Note via deviantART or email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill Out this form:
Name: Real or Username or Both.
What Type of Commission you are after: e.g. Digital Sketch, Full Digital Illustration etc
Description of Character: Full description including features, details, clothing, poses, atmosphere etc.
Reference Images: Any artwork, photographs etc. Not a must but helpful. If there are no images to reference, I will take creative liberty and design as close to the description as I can.
Once you have mailed me with this information and a price is confirmed, I will start sketching. You will receive the sketch and request any changes. Once this is confirmed, payment is required. $50 and under is required to be paid in full upfront. Over $50 requires a 50% deposit and the remaining cost is due once the artwork is complete.
If you decide to back out of the arrangement days after commissioning me, I will refund the cost. If you leave it weeks and I have already spent many hours on the work, you will not be refunded your deposit.
All Art copyrighted to Roxanne Milson.
First Pic of 2015, a sketch as that’s all I can manage nowadays >w< This is Squid from my story Mechanical Hearts. Before the war he was an apprentice mechanic to the rich lords and ladies who wanted the best of the best when it came to artificial limbs and organs.
Characters and Art © Roxanne Milson
Please DO NOT copy or use
Wheeeeee, I did the Improvement Meme. Always wanted to do one for myself and then a few years ago this meme came about. Just had to do it since I recently looked over the horror that is my old work and it really is amazing how much you improve over the years! I was gobsmacked!
Soo...I decided to share this meme because I am proud of what I have achieved and need to show some friends were I came from, help them understand I draw all the time and these are the results!
Excuse bad quality for some of the traditional works, I do not have a scanner and had to photograph the pics!
Edit: 2014 Works. no improvement, no time to draw anything more than sketches.
Characters and Art ©RoxanneMilson
Please DO NOT copy or use