|Newest Personal Favourite|
Scripting Mechanical Hearts
Writing Anthony's Story
I'm Roxanne, welcome to my gallery. You'll find only complete works in this online gallery. For sketches and other art related fun, visit my tumblr:
TUMBLR : www.tumblr.com/blog/salvaka-dr…
I am a full time student studying my Bachelor in Creative Industries, majoring in Graphic Design. I create mostly for myself based on the various stories I've created. I am, however, open for commissions. Drop me a note here on dA for art or email me at email@example.com
Favs, comments and Watches are most loved^W^ A huge thank you to all that do!
This was a work done for an assignment for the first semester. I had done a research assignment on Dante's The Divine Comedy and its themes. I looked into how black and white good and evil can be viewed and how in reality it can be very grey. So, I took a demon, generally a figure of evil and monstrosity and paired it with a girl child. I had the Demon cradle the girl to show that it's not always black and white, that something assumed to be monstrous can in reality be gentle.
Please DO NOT copy or use
ALL PRICES ARE IN USD AND NZD (NEW ZEALAND DOLLAR).
What I do
- The digital media commissions result in you receiving a high quality .jpg, .png and the .psd of the flattened image.
- The Pencil Art will result in you receiving the physical/original copy. It will be shipped to you as included in the price. If you don’t want the original copy, the price will lower.
- I work in A4 both digitally and traditionally. The digital canvas can be larger at your request with no extra charge. The traditional canvas can be larger (Max. A3) at an extra cost.
- I draw pretty much anything so just ask. This excludes erotica, anime/manga/cartoon styles, hate and discrimination art and anything to do with politics and religion. Keep it clean and happy.
- I use PAYPAL only. No points, no bank transfers or cheques.
- Extra characters in one illustration will cost 50% more on top of the original price.
- High levels of detail and difficult illustrations may incur an extra cost as details are time consuming.
- These comissions and prices are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. For commercial work, negotiation is required.
- Shorter deadlines will incur an extra cost.
- I reserve the rights to the artwork I create. and therefore have the right to display the artwork in my portfolio and in online galleries. I also reserve the right t refuse any commission.
How to Commission Me and Payment
- Contact me either by Note via deviantART or email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill Out this form:
Name: Real or Username or Both.
What Type of Commission you are after: e.g. Digital Sketch, Full Digital Illustration etc
Description of Character: Full description including features, details, clothing, poses, atmosphere etc.
Reference Images: Any artwork, photographs etc. Not a must but helpful. If there are no images to reference, I will take creative liberty and design as close to the description as I can.
Once you have mailed me with this information and a price is confirmed, I will start sketching. You will receive the sketch and request any changes. Once this is confirmed, payment is required. $50 and under is required to be paid in full upfront. Over $50 requires a 50% deposit and the remaining cost is due once the artwork is complete.
If you decide to back out of the arrangement days after commissioning me, I will refund the cost. If you leave it weeks and I have already spent many hours on the work, you will not be refunded your deposit.
All Art copyrighted to Roxanne Milson.